March

March Classroom Activity

Posted from a member Who Found A Local Vendor to Fix her Laptop , Patti Carlisle

Class On Windows explorer OS7

 I had a lot of problems with my computer so after shopping at Target I noticed a computer repair right next door. "NERDS ON CALL", told them what was going on and was assured that they could fix it and I wouldn't have to download all my programs or lose my pic's.The cost would be $229. 2 days later I had a working computer with Spybot, Microsoft Essentials and a guarantee for anything that may go wrong for 3 mo. I am happy with the way it is working and hopefully will not have to call them.


Posted from  a member  on iPad Free Video Software, Marlene Robinson

Storehouse app is for story telling. Pictures and videos can be arranged as well as a narrative. This can be used in e-mail and various other social media. This is a quick way to share pictures as well as the story behind them. The app is for iPad and iPhone. Look into google+ stories and auto awesome. Store telling for Android devices. For both story telling programs go to You Tube for how-to make stories.

A valuable resource for Seniors is this Post from member Fred Skills 
 Click here for Tips and Tricks on Tablets. Plus suggestions for Widgets for your device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers are not welcome